Monday, August 18, 2014

Finally on the road . . . 

After a two month delay waiting for Camping World to replace or A/C unit and repair the generator we are on the road. We traveled up I-81 through the Shanandoah Valley to overnight at a Flying J truckstop in Winchester, VA. This has got to be the busiest truckstop we have ever boondocked at. All night long you could hear the trucks enter and leave. We wondered why we were practically the only RVer's here with the exception of one other rig and now I know why - it's too noisy to sleep. Of course it doesn't help that I indulged in one of their energy french vanilla coffees late in the day.




Harper's Ferry . . .

We made a stop at Harper's Ferry today and I was able to snap a few photos. It was early in the day and nothing was open but this is a beautiful place I would like to return to and explore. So much history and scenery to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment